DREWSTER'S BLOG

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


A preview of a piece thats gonna be featured in the show.. a tattoo commition, a picture of the design on skin will be put added in soon too...



A poster design i did for DJ Kamo of Melbourne, Dubstep Styles!




I've been busy Preparing for my solo show.. It's my first proper solo exhibit, and guess what? it's on chinese new year.. (yeahhh) ..
Do drop by for some drinks if you're not doing anything on that day .. and if you're around Melbourne, i welcome everyone to come for it, it'll be a blast!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo,
    sexy ass photo u got for ur flyer rite thurr ...! haha
    lets hav tea and not make it beer.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Have a great solo show..I'd love to see it if I lived in Melbourne.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Drew1 / All Rights Reserved