DREWSTER'S BLOG

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I miss Boh-Boh Cha-Cha...



Hello Everybody.... Sorry for the late updates again.... It's been a long week, and my 1st major presentation on my idea has finally ended.... Here's a little sneak speak one what i'm doing this semester in Uni.... It's gonna be a 3 - 4 minute motion graphic + a little 3D piece... It's about my characters, and how the come about....

Just wanna ask any of you guys that have graf pieces in Vector or PSD format.. and wants to be apart of this piece of mine.. u could email me them at "drewfunk@yahoo.com"..... Cheers people, have a lovely weekend...






I met AEON the other day at an exibition... He took me to go piece today with 2 other artist that wrote GUSH and PROPS... It was fun, although we had a little bit of trouble at the start... i did only characters around their pieces...


My latest sketch on my blackbook ...


Sona's latest sketch...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sona's sketch is lovely

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Drew1 / All Rights Reserved