DREWSTER'S BLOG

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Missing Malaysia....

Sorry for the late updates people... Fotopages is being a pain in the arse!... I'm really glad that you guys are still visiting my blog... It's been a busy week and theres heaps of exibitions going on in Melbourne... My classes will be starting in like a weeks time... but before that, i want to do as much as i can before classes start and white hair starts growing...


A Requested canvas ... that i've just finished today ...


A sketch i did in HaHa's blackbook, He's a well known stencil artist in Melbourne....


A doodle i did at The Melbourne Stencil Festival which is going on till the 6th of March... I met some really nice and talented artist there....


Azlan "Mr.Twiggy Afro".. standing infront of a piece that Phibs did in Filzroy Street....


Low Rider Bikes on Filzroy Street... I'm probably gonna get one of these before i get back....
 

Drew1 / All Rights Reserved