DREWSTER'S BLOG

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Drew & Sona @ Kuantan...



The Wall....



The First Move...



The Sembur-ING...



Caught in Action...



Sona's Piece...



My Piece...



My 1st piece done in Kuantan... and truely speaking, my 1st trip to Kuantan...
I like the town alot, it reminds me a little of Johor Town :)...

Dad woke me up a litle too early today, at 5.11a.m, juz because i told him i need to meet up with Sona at 6.00am...
The place that we Hit this time was a School... I'm not sure whats the school's name called, but it's Sona's Cousin's school...

Theres quite alot of graf works in Kuantan as well...
Speacial Thanks to Sona, and his Dad for fetching us there.... It was a wonderful experience...

How'd you like my 1st "GHOST" piece? It's tricky, but both of us was kinda impress with the end result....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Drew1 / All Rights Reserved